BEWARE THE POSTMASTER!

I've got a stack of Post-its and a Sharpie,

and I'm on a mission to re-postrophe New York City.





Saturday, April 10, 2010

strongholded by Starbucks

I went into the Starbucks on 86th Street in Bensonhurst, Brooklyn and found by the counter, a sign which read:
Two Mom's in the Raw
Try their snacks!
I tried to take a picture of this printed sign, and was told it was not permitted. I did anyway, and was forced to delete the picture from my camera and thrown out! I immediately googled this company to find out whose English teacher actually sucked. Was it the Moms'? Was it Starbucks'? I wrote this company an email, explaining who I am and how Starbucks misrepresented their grammatical skills. We'll see if they write back.
Hey Starbuck's...
I doubt you'd like it if I gave you an apostrophe.

1 comment: